24th Sitting 01/09/2015


We had the room setup as usual.

I did the opening prayer at 8.40pm, put the music on and turned out the light.

I felt a pressure around my right ear and forehead.
Then I felt a burning itchy feeling on my forehead just above my right eye.

The room looked silvery/blue.

Liz began to speak…

‘I seem to have a lot of schoolgirls with me in uniform, grey and red uniform, stripy ties. Francesca, long brown curly hair, Francesca… She says somebody’s put something over her head like a mask or a hat…’

‘Girl, blonde fuzzy hair, larger girl, she seems to be brushing her teeth’

I felt a touch on my right knee and then my right leg felt fuzzy and remained so for several minutes.
My left foot felt fuzzy.

The room was looking brighter.

The left side of my face felt like it had been numbed, frozen.

Liz continued…

‘Building of a wooden structure, it’s like an ark, it’s got curves’

‘Sisters… sisters are surviving… Sonia’

‘Got the name Jeffery… seems to be building a pod… golden eye… something like a first edition coming to fruition’

‘It’s just like this big ocean liner, many decks… lots of stars, pole star, brilliant… promises…’

‘Naomi… persistence pays off… got a bunch of flowers with Naomi, look like blossom… Naomi’s talking about horse riding’

‘I’ve got school books… Test or testimonial… comfort’

‘Plumstead…’

‘I’ve got Rebeca… Muriel’

‘David… just saying who dares wins… he’s got a marigold’

‘Cathy came through earlier, just got it again, got an image of a wellington boot full of water’

Music ended.

I did closing prayer, sent out healing and did our closing down exercise…