22nd Sitting 16/06/2015


We had the room setup as usual.

I did the opening prayer at 8.40pm, turned out the light and put on the music which we played at low volume.

After about two minutes my legs were cold.
It started to look darker to my right forming a kind of slope from right to left and then I saw blobs floating down the slope towards the cabinet.

A few minutes later I was aware of a white mist to my right and I felt pressure in my right ear.
The white mist became swirly and slowly moved from right to left.

I heard a click to my right and mentally asked for another.
After about one minute I heard another but not so loud.

Liz was getting very hot.

Liz got… ‘George’
Then she got… ‘David Hibbard’

Liz continued…

‘I had him here earlier and had a feeling he was making some misogynistic comments, I was trying to suggest there might be some kind loving people that he had in spirit and he could ask for help, he needed to sort himself out, anger management… and George and the caravan. I’m not sure what he wanted to say, I think he was saying sorry… I think he was saying sorry for the fighting, there seemed to have been a lot of fighting… I’m getting the word closure but whether closure means forgiveness or resolution… but if that’s what you want you can ask for help, there are helpers… I have the feeling that where there’s been unfinished business it’s quite difficult to get closure to rest… I get that sense of flames, it’s a sort of form of hell and of distress but we want the soothing waters of forgiveness… You just need to know that you can do better next time, that you have another chance, can always learn from mistakes and do better next time, always a next time’

‘Just have an image of white feather’

‘Just get the feeling someone wants to send kind thoughts now to everybody left behind’

‘I got the name or flower marigold… it’s like a little girl again with golden hair, she’s in a party dress, pale… I got this sense of party food like a chocolate log. I asked her what she wanted to say and I just got… “can I come in?” …of course you can, you’re very welcome. I ask if there’s anyone she’d like to talk to? It came immediately… “my mummy and daddy” …I asked who’s your mummy and daddy and the name “Lucy” came straight back… it’s like a darker haired child and she asked if she could play ball… I got the sense of her being on a boat’

‘Got the name Terrance, it comes with stamps, perhaps it’s a message, posting a message, what is the message? I just got long storks of grass, seeding something; I got the harvest, growing wild oats, sowing wild grasses’

‘I got Terrence Higgins Trust’

‘I have a bow and arrow; someone is shooting an arrow, stretching the bow…’

‘Just had an image of somebody in a wheelchair getting on a tube train, a waggon’

‘Sensing a helium balloon going up, being let go, rising up…’

‘Seth, the name Seth’

‘Sense of something quite turbulent’

‘Bangkok… all the way to Bangkok’

The music ended.

Liz had a sense of families with her… she saw a black bird, a connection with her dad… sing a song of sixpence… She had the sense of someone trying to hold it all together, keeping in touch; she sent them lots of love…

Once Liz was fully back I did the closing prayer, sent out healing and did our closing down exercise.

Liz had drifted off a few times and I had also drifted off briefly towards the end…